This Website is owned and operated by Antipodes Nature Limited ("Antipodes"). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to these Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use this Website and/or Services or continue to use this Website, the Materials and/or Services.
Some Services may also be subject to additional terms and conditions ("Additional Terms"). If there is any conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, then the Additional Terms take precedence.
Antipodes may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability.
You may not:
1. copy, replicate, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, translate, adapt, modify, vary, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of this Website, the Materials or the System;
2. make any part of this Website, the Materials or any Service available to any other person; or
3. link to this Website in any way which misleads any person regarding any association with the Website or your association with Antipodes whether implicitly or expressly.
You must not use or permit the use of this Website, the System or any Service:
1. which is contrary to any applicable law;
2. that contravenes the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party;
3. which is in any way harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, lewd, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
4. for any purpose other than as specifically intended.
You must not introduce to this Website, or the System or any Service any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) or any other code designed to interrupt, manipulate, damage or compromise the Website, the System or any Service in any way.
You must only access this Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
The collection and use of personal information on individual users of this Website is regulated by applicable privacy laws. Information collected by this Website includes:
1. details of the user (including name, address, telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail addresses);
2. details of the user's sales history (including product or service purchased, price and date of purchase);
3. details of the user's access to the Website and use of the Services.
Antipodes may also make information available to third parties for the purpose of:
1. administering, managing and monitoring the Website and the Services;
2. conducting market research, data processing and statistical analysis and reporting;
3. verification and training purposes.
By using this Website you agree to this collection, disclosure and use of any information you submit to the site.
You may request a copy of any information relating to you collected by this Website at any time and request that it be corrected. To make a request please email email@example.com.
Rights to Material and Information
All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) and interests in any Service accessible on this Website, the Website itself, the Materials and any proprietary information accessible via this Website are the exclusive property of Antipodes and you agree that no such rights or interests will pass to you.
You agree not to copy or imitate all or any part of the design or layout of the Website.
Exclusions, Limitations on Access and Termination
The stability and availability of this Website is dependent on the stability and availability of the System, Antipodes' internet service provider, infrastructure hosting provider and the nature of the internet. Accordingly, access to this Website, the Materials and the Services is not guaranteed, represented or warranted whatsoever to be error free, delay free or uninterrupted and Antipodes will not be liable for any such errors, delays or interruptions. You agree that Antipodes may remove all or any part of the Materials and/or the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel all or any part of the Services at any time, without notice to you or any other person. Antipodes will not be liable to you or any other person if it does so.
The security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed and Antipodes expressly disclaims (to the maximum extent permitted by law) all liability for any breach of security while information is transmitted over the internet. In addition, Antipodes does not guarantee, represent or warrant whatsoever that this Website, the Materials, the System and/or any Service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses (or any kind of malicious code whatsoever), interference, hacking or any other security intrusion.
Any link on this Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
Antipodes in its sole discretion may for security or technical reasons prohibit or restrict your access to this Website, the Materials and/or any Service at any time and without notice to you or any other person.
Antipodes may temporarily suspend your access to this Website, the Materials and/or any Service to carry out maintenance, repairs, reconfigurations or upgrades.
Antipodes may update or change the content, nature and functionality of this Website, the Materials, the System and/or any Service or discontinue any Service from time to time without notice to you or any other person.
Antipodes may in its sole discretion terminate your access to this Website, the Materials and/or any Service at any time without notice to you or any other person.
Information True and Correct
You warrant that all information and details provided by you via this Website are true, correct, complete and accurate in all respects.
No Representations, Warranties or Guarantees
This Website, the Materials and the Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties (including as to merchantability and suitability for any purpose), undertakings and guarantees, whether express or implied, are excluded and Antipodes does not give any representation, warranty, covenant, undertaking or guarantee whatsoever including, without limitation in respect of the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information provided via this Website, the Materials and/or any Service.
Antipodes expressly disclaims (to the maximum extent permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct, indirect or consequential, loss of profits or revenue, lost opportunity or otherwise arising out of or in connection with your use of or reliance on this Website, the Materials and/or any Service (including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in any information or content).
In addition, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Antipodes is not liable for any loss or damage that occurs from any cause or event beyond Antipodes' reasonable control.
Antipodes’ maximum aggregate liability for all loss or damage arising from this Website, the Materials, the System or any Service (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) shall not exceed NZD$100.
To the fullest extent permitted by law you indemnify and hold Antipodes (and their directors and employees) harmless against:
1. all costs, losses, claims or liabilities arising from any breach of these Terms by you or any action taken by Antipodes as part of an investigation of a suspected breach of these Terms or as a result of Antipodes finding or deciding that a breach of these terms has occurred;
2. all costs, losses, claims or liabilities arising from any third party claims made against Antipodes (or any of their respective directors and employees) as a result of any breach of these Terms by you; and
3. all costs, losses, claims or liabilities of Antipodes (and each of its directors and employees) arising from any use of your password not expressly permitted in these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts in respect of all matters relating to these Terms and your use of this Website, the Materials and/or any Service.
In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires:
"Materials" means any materials provided to you by Antipodes or available to you by via this Website.
"Services" means the services accessed or provided via this Website.
"System" means Antipodes' system used to drive, support and administer the Website and provide the Services.
"Website" means www.antipodesnature.com.
© Copyright Antipodes Nature Limited 2020. All rights reserved.