The collection and use of personal information on individual users of this Website is regulated by applicable privacy laws. Information collected by this Website includes:
1. details of the user (including name, address, telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail addresses);
2. details of the user's sales history (including product or service purchased, price and date of purchase);
3. details of the user's access to the Website and use of the Services.
Antipodes may also make information available to third parties for the purpose of:
1. administering, managing and monitoring the Website and the Services;
2. conducting market research, data processing and statistical analysis and reporting;
3. verification and training purposes.
By using this Website you agree to this collection, disclosure and use of any information you submit to the site.
You may request a copy of any information relating to you collected by this Website at any time and request that it be corrected. To make a request please email firstname.lastname@example.org.