A discovery from New Zealand means women the world over can benefit from new anti-aging skin science.
Scientists discovered that the seeds of sauvignon blanc grapes grown on Marlborough vineyards possess something no other grapes do. They have double the levels of polyphenolic antioxidants of grapes grown anywhere else in the world!
Vinanza Grape is a major untapped beauty secret for anyone interested in reducing the signs of premature aging.
Carefully sourced from pollution-free origins, raw antioxidant extracts from these grapes and other New Zealand grown superfruit like kiwi, boysenberries and blackcurrants come together in the revolutionary Vinanza range.
The antioxidants are extracted through a world-first, environmentally-friendly method that uses nothing but pure water. This retains their bioactivity, and keeps them free from the harsh chemicals usually used in extraction techniques.
And for the first time ever in skincare, we use clinically proven* Vinanza to supercharge our high-performance anti-aging skincare products.
Five powerful Vinanza antioxidant extracts that target specific signs of aging
- Vinanza Grape: Improves elasticity and firmness
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Brightens skin and improves skin appearance
- Vinanza Kiwi: Lightens skin, freckles and age spots
- Vinanza Oxifend: Reduces skin redness and inflammation
- Vinanza Oxifend Plus: Defends skin cells from oxidative stress
They also deliver skin-nourishing nutrients, and work to neutralise the free radicals that can damage your skin’s surface.
* Vinanza antioxidants carry strong clinical results showing their ability to address signs of aging from two independent organisations: New Zealand Extracts, and the New Zealand Government’s pastoral R&D company AgResearch.
Vinanza Grape antioxidant extract is taken directly from sauvignon blanc grape seeds from Marlborough vineyards
This antioxidant extract comes from New Zealand grown kiwifruit
Learn more about this revolutionary new antioxidant compound
Extracted from the skins of sustainably harvested New Zealand pinot noir red grapes