Discover lipsticks so healthy you could almost eat them™. Our Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are superior to others on the market for two reasons:
- So healthy. Natural, healthy, edible ingredients make these lipsticks safer to wear.
- Moisture-boosting. Nutrient-rich pure plant oils mean these lipsticks actually condition as they colour.
Inspired by natural health supplements
The inspiration for the formulation of these lipsticks was natural health supplements. Over the course of her lifetime, a woman may ingest as much as three kilograms or seven pounds of lipstick into her body. She absorbs it through the skin of her lips, or swallows it when she eats or drinks. So we formulated these lipsticks with ingredients that are not only safe to consume – but actually healthy!
These healthy ingredients feature some of Nature’s finest superfoods:
- Avocado oil: Packed with essential fats, vitamins and minerals, our ‘Green gold for skin’ helps to increase collagen production and keep your lips beautifully dewy and fresh.
- Calendula oil: Healing oil from the marigold flower has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Evening primrose oil: This edible oil is so rich in healthy fats it’s used as a natural dietary supplement.
- Argan oil: The Moroccan nut oil balances oil production and hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
We also added antibacterial beeswax, deeply moisturising shea butter and jojoba oil, and even extra Vitamin E for extra lip nourishment. All of our lipstick ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy.
Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society (VegSoc). This is the oldest and most respected vegetarian organisation in the world. The only animal by-product we use in our lipsticks is beeswax – a sustainable ingredient from lovingly-kept bees.
Versatile, vibrant colours
With 12 fashion-forward shades with a hint of shine, there are colours for any woman, any complexion, anywhere, anytime. Each colour is faithfully represented on its stunning box, which is made from 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
The shades’ evocative New Zealand and South Pacific names celebrate the spectacular scenery and premium produce of this nation we love.
To keep your lips healthy and hydrated for perfect lipstick application, we present the ultra-nourishing Kiwi Seed Oil Lip Conditioner which also features nutrient-rich avocado oil. Ultra-rich in Vitamin C and Omega 3, this conditioner helps to keep lips soft and plumped in appearance because it protects against water loss and increases the surface lipids.
Simply apply as a primer and conditioner under your favourite lipstick, or as an instant moisture boost at any time of the day.
Can natural makeup give you the same results as traditional makeup?